To provide the framework for integrating live, virtual and constructive systems into a unified training environment.
LVC-IA is a net-centric linkage that collects, retrieves and exchanges data among TADSS and Joint and Army Mission Command Systems. LVC-IA defines “how” information is exchanged among TADSS and Mission Command Systems. It enables the live, virtual, constructive training audience to see the common operating picture and to communicate using organizational command and control equipment. LVC-IA supports DoD Training Transformation and Army Training Doctrine by providing the LVC training environment that allows commanders, leaders, mission command staffs and units to “train as they operate” as part of a Joint Task Force.
- MTC Infrastructure
- 1Q FY15: FUA of Version 1.3 at Fort Riley, KS
- 2Q FY15: Fielding of Version 1.3 to Fort Bragg, NC, Fort Stewart, GA, Fort Campbell, KY and Fort Drum, NY
- 3Q FY15: Version 2.0 Distribution Capabilit
- 1Q-2Q FY16: GAT/FUA of LVC-IA Version 2.0
- 3Q FY16: Award of LVC-IA Enhanced Capabilities Contract for Development of Version 3.0; Retrofit fielded sites with Version 2.0
Foreign Military Sales