IEWTPT is an essential enabler of ground combat readiness. The IEWTPT is the Army’s only system that supports the sustainment of mission-essential and highly perishable skills of intelligence collectors and analysts. In addition to training individual measure-of-suitability skills, the IEWTPT facilitates collective training across the various intelligence disciplines.
The Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer (IEWTPT) provides proficiency training for Military Intelligence (MI) analysts and system operators to acquire and exploit intelligence data in a “train as we fight” simulated environment. IEWTPT fills critical intelligence warfighter training gaps at home stations for Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) and All Source Intelligence. It directly supports individual, crew and collective training in support of mission command and unified land operations.
The Technical Control Cell (TCC) is the cornerstone training device of the IEWTPT and is the network interface to the exercise training environment. The TCC Lower Enclave (LE) operates up to the SECRET classification level and performs many functions to support exercise design, set-up, and execution. The TCC Upper Enclave (UE), which operates at the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) classification level, drives all SIGINT specific training.
The HUMINT Control Cell (HCC) provides sustainment training for Human Intelligence (HUMINT)/Counter Intelligence (CI) collectors in an immersive, virtual training environment. The HCC utilizes life-like avatars and speech recognition software to support HUMINT/CI collectors in sustaining and refining their skills in tactical questioning, interrogation, screening, and use of an interpreter through free-flowing conversation with virtual humans.
- Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability (JLCCTC)
- Distributed Common Ground System – Army (DCGS-A)
- Tactical Ground Station (TGS)
- Enhanced Medium-Altitude Reconnaissance & Surveillance System (EMARSS); Guardrail; Airborne Reconnaissance Low (ARL)
- Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) FOUNDRY
- Mission Training Complex’s (MTCs) and Combat Training Centers (CTCs)
- 2Q FY17: Awarded a full and open competitive five (5) year procurement contract to General Dynamics Mission Systems
- 3Q FY17: New HCC Authorization to Operate (ATO) granted for three (3) years
- 3Q FY17: Prophet system simulator delivery and ATO granted to Goodfellow Air Force Base (GAFB) for institutional SIGINT collection training
- 3Q FY17: Upgraded TCC LE and ATO granted for three (3) years
- 2Q FY18: TCC fielding to Indiana National Guard, Indianapolis
- 3Q FY18: TCC fielding to North East Army Reserve Intelligence System (NE ARISC) New Jersey
- 4Q FY18: TCC hardware refresh
- FY19: Continue TCC hardware refresh/2 x TCC fielding events
- FY20: Complete fielding / Full Operational Capability (FOC)
- FY21: Transition planning for Increment 2
- FY22: Increment 2 start o/a 2nd QTR
Foreign Military Sales