In keeping with PEO STRI's commitment to provide our industry partners with periodic updates on our projected business opportunities, the STRI project managers will be available in the OCCC Room S330EF at I/ITSEC during the times specified below. Each PM will provide an update at the beginning of his/her time slot and remain in the WFC to answer your questions for the remainder of the hour. PMs will not provide any handouts prior to or during the briefings, but STRI will post all slides on the STRI public website (PWS). When posted, you may access each slide set through a link to the applicable PM, as an update to the schedule below.
The recently awarded Training & Readiness Accelerator (TReX) Consortium Management Firm, National Security Technology Accelerator (NSTXL), will provide an introduction to the agreement and its objectives at the end of the morning and afternoon TSIS Update 90-minute segment.
WED, 29 NOV, Location: OCCC room S330liF
- 0830-0900 COL Haggerty, PM ITTS
- 0900-0930 Scott Pulford, Deputy PM TRADE
- 0930-1000 COL Scott McIntosh, JPM MMS
- 1600-1625 COL Marcus Varnadore, PM ITE
- 1625-1650, Dale Whittaker, International Programs Office
- 1650-1715, COL Bill Canaley, Project Lead Field Operations
- 1715-1730, Joe Giunta, Army Contracting Command-Orlando