Reduce preventable pre-hospital battlefield deaths through innovative learning models aimed at improving readiness and performance of deployed military medical personnel.
Deployed Medicine seeks to transform the current trauma training process into a robust enterprise-level learning health system. The main objective is to deliver a multi-media digital content on-demand via mobile technology in a way that engages the medical workforce and supports continuous life-long learning.
- Providing TC3 Content through widely available free Deployed Medicine App
- Building learning services into the learning model and platform
- Program launched in July 2016
- Both JETS and POINTS have an LMS requirement
- Candidate for FY16 NDAA Section 804 Middle Tier Acquisition
- FY19-FY23: Projected initiation and development