To provide armor, mechanized infantry, cavalry, infantry and recon crews, units and staffs with virtual, collective training capability.
The CCTT is a collective training program composed of three subsystems: CCTT, RVTT and DSTS. CCTT supports the virtual training of infantry, armor, mechanized infantry, cavalry and armored reconnaissance units from squad through battalion/squadron level, to include their staffs. The primary training audience operates from full crew simulators, mock-up command posts and live battalion command posts to accomplish their combined arms training tasks. Units train and perform tasks on these products in order to successfully accomplish their collective missions. These simulators and SAFs are connected via a local area network to provide real-time, fully interactive, collective task training on computer generated terrain.
- SE Core
- 3Q FY15: CCTT Concurrency upgrades fielded to Fort Hood, TX; Los Alamitos, CA; Gowen Field, ID; Production and fielding of the DSTS to Gowen Field, ID
- 3Q FY15-4Q FY15: Software upgrades fielded to all CCTT and RVTT
- 1Q FY16: Fielding of CCTT concurrency upgrades to Fort Stewart, GA; Fielding of Mobile CCTT concurrency upgrades to Knoxville, TN; Fielding of DSTS to Camp Butner, NC
- 2Q FY16: Fielding of Mobile CCTT concurrency upgrades to Camp Casey, Korea; Los Alamitos, CA; Camp Shelby, MS; First Unit Acceptance test for M2A3 BFIST
- 2Q FY16-4Q FY16: Fielding of M2A3 BFIST
- 3Q FY16: Fielding of Mobile CCTT concurrency upgrades to Fort Indiantown Gap, PA; Knoxville, TN; Fielding of concurrency upgrades to Fort Carson, CO
- 4Q FY16: Concurrency upgrades to Camp Ripley, MN
- FY17: Fielding of Concurrency upgrades at Fort Bliss, TX and Fort Benning, GA
- 2Q FY17: PDSS and Manned Module Modernization Contract Award
Foreign Military Sales